By popular demand we will be holding workshops that cover the entire self-taping process in an easy step-by-step practical course.
Each workshop will be friendly, informal and very hands on – we will be focussing on the technical aspects of making your self-tape look and sound as professional as possible and the best ways of getting it to a casting director in a format that will make them love you.
What you will learn on this workshop:
- the different kinds of cameras you can use
- how to film the audition: choosing the best lighting, angles, framing and sound
- getting the images into your computer
- choosing and trimming the best clips
- adding titles and transitions between takes
- encoding your audition in the correct format to ensure optimal playback
- the best ways of sending your online audition to casting directors and agents
What you won’t learn on this workshop:
- how to act!
The three hour workshops will be run by Manuel Puro and will take place in central London on May 11th and 12th 2013. Places are strictly limited.
To register your interest please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
a) will you be using a Mac or Windows based computer to edit your self-tapes?
b) will you be using a video camera or phone to record your audition (if so which one – iPhone, Android etc)?
Thanks for looking!